Friday, August 21, 2009

Titan's Before and After

Here's Titan's before. Cute little hairy little monster.
Hmmm... not quite...

After. Now that's better. Seriously, how cute is that face!

Who is that guy?!?

So, when he came home from his first hair cut, $80 later I was not impressed. I took some scissors and clippers to it myself, and I think the hack job I did is worth at least $80. $80!!!! I could Not believe it. Won't make that mistake again.




Ok allow me to make a disclaimer. Now I know there are those out there who spend that much or more and love the hair cut. To you I say, if you like it it's worth it and more power to you. But seriously, does anyone know where forehead went? Eliza is looking for him.

3 comments:

  1. Titan is the world's CUTEST dog! Those pictures are adorable! We love YOU!!! Your blog is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Kel, you're in trouble! I just found out that you have a blog and you've had it since March! Where's the love? :) Side note, adorable dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save the $--I love the long hair. Your dog is an adorable addition to your fam. Love it.

    ReplyDelete